Frontend developer with backend skills
Proviso helps companies create successful events.
It is important when people meet that the meetings become a good experience for both organizers and participants, whether the events are digital, hybrid or physical. Proviso has the tools and expertise to get all the necessary details in place, so that people can meet and have a good experience. Proviso uses technology to facilitate manual, time-consuming tasks and to keep track of all important details. We are proud of our system and have lots of happy customers. We want to keep them happy and are continuously working to improve functionality, add new modules and implement new and exciting technology.
Proviso is a part of ECIT that provides services within accounting, payroll, managed IT services, cloud services and digitization. With more than 2300 employees across 10 countries, ECIT combine finance and IT-solutions with the sole objective of simplifying and streamlining customers daily operations setup – now and in the future.
The developer will be part of a small team working together with senior level developer and other team members. The focus will mostly be on frontend development of Proviso system and its services, but it would be nice if a developer can help with backend when needed. In average, it is expected that 75% of the time is new development, while the rest of the time is spent on maintaining existing functionality. You will be able to concentrate on growth and development of a product and its services, trying out new technologies when needed. We want a developer to be able to suggest solutions to problems and be active in making decisions as part of a team.
• C#, .NET 4.7, .NET Core, .NET 6
• Angular 12+
• Ionic 5, Capacitor (optional)
• Understanding of key design principles
• Proven experience with reactive-style programming (RxJS)
• Experience with responsive design
• Knowledge and experience of Angular Material
• Experience integrating with REST APIs
• Knowledge of basic design patterns
• Ability to suggest solutions to problems
• Knowledge of Agile and Kanban software development methodologies
• Fluent in English and preferably Norwegian
• Be eager to learn about new trends and technologies
• Good social and communication skills
• Pro-active team player who feels responsible and enjoys challenging himself/herself
The candidate can work from one of the following locations: Trollåsen, Fornebu, Lillehammer, or Oslo Center. The candidate may also work partly remote.
|Nøkkelord||TypeScript, Angular, RxJS, .Net C#, C#, Full stack development, Frontend|
|Bransjekategori||IT / Telekommunikasjon / Internett|
|Bransje||Development of infrastructure and hardware|